George Monbiot has an epiphany about the collapse of the global warming hoax:
Perhaps we have to accept that there is no simple solution to public disbelief in science. The battle over climate change suggests that the more clearly you spell the problem out, the more you turn people away. If they don’t want to know, nothing and no one will reach them. There goes my life’s work.
George blames John Q. Public for not ‘believing in’ science, when he should be calling for the heads of those who perverted science to the point where it became a matter of faith over facts. They are the ones who made us question whether we were being fed hard science or rank propaganda.
There are other places where you can read about why Monbiot is off-base with his accusations, The Daily Bayonet is going to use George’s moment of clarity to remind hippies about the nightmares that sprouted from the green dream.
1. Your Prius wants you dead.
2. Biofuels do hurt the poor and hungry.
3. Solar power is a pipe dream.
4. Wind farms do shred rare birds.
5. And as hippies seek comfort to forget the cruel hard world; there is no sex in the champagne room:
You’re welcome, George.